20 September 2009

On my super awesome class

The very first exam of my medical school career is tomorrow. And once again, instead of studying, I am blogging. It seems that the best way to make sure I update my blog is to make sure that I have studying from which to divert myself.


What prompted this particular diversion was a quick glance at my calendar, which is very colourful and cluttered full of different things. What stuck out today was my 911 dispatch observation shift, which is why I plan to tell you about my super awesome class.


Yes, my super awesome class. We have electives at school, and one of my electives is emergency medicine. We have suture labs, go on paramedic ride-alongs, observe 911 dispatch centres, and of course shadow and try to do the basic vital sign check-ups on people who come into the ER.

No comments: