18 October 2009

On 10 things I think

10. It's test day tomorrow, yet again. It seems I will be taking tests for the rest of my life.

09. Vertical Horizon's Everything You Want has got to be one of the most depressing and yet most soothing songs to listen to. Ever.

08. 10 thoughts are seriously much too few. My mind is racing, no thanks to that test.

07. Why didn't I pay more attention in MCB 130? It would probably make my life so much easier right now. Thanks a lot, undergraduate me.

06. Last night's SNL was much better than any of the others this season to date. TheRock Obama was entertaining, if not a little crass.

05. Still on last night's SNL, Shakira is one freakily flexible person. No matter how she sings, what comparisons you want to draw to Beyonce, she is an amazing dancer. Or contortionist. However you want to view it.

04. I'm so glad the Bears won yesterday, and I was there to see it. And the Yankees won last night. If only the Giants had won today, that would have been one of the most satisfying sports weekends in a while.

03. Am I supposed to be this unhappy with medical school? Or at least be this burnt out already? Should I be satisfied with just passing? Shouldn't I strive to be the best, always? I feel so un-motivated. Horrible.

02. Please don't make fun of me when I freak out. It's just what I do to get whatever it is out of my system. I will be fine and happy and normal in a few minutes.

01. Oh, this weather is just ridiculous. It's so fickle. Would it kill the sky to just give me a little rain? If it's going to be this gloomy, it might as well be pouring.

No comments: